Welcome to Template Challenge #49. I know I'm a day early, but I will not be home tomorrow to post my challenge. So you get an extra day. The rules are the same as others so I'm just going to copy and paste the general rules:
- Layouts must be Disney related (parks, costumes, Disney On Ice, at home, etc.)
- You can rotate and alter the template any way you wish. Make it yours!
- Upload your layout in the Mousescrappers Template Challenge Gallery.
- Post your 'linked image' in the forum category thread that fits your layout.
- Post your 'linked image' here in this thread.
- Leave some love for all the other participants. We all love getting comments!
Here's the template:
Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/cZ6NRuJd...llenge_49.html
Here’s my layout:
Friday, January 28, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Come join me in my first weekly challenge over at MS this week...
When I was trying to come up with an idea for this week's challenge... I was thinking about this date in Disney history..So, this date in 1936 eighteen year old Adriana Caselotti recorded her first track as the voice of Snow White, ironically on this date in 1997 Adriana died at her home in Los Angeles, CA, following a battle with cancer.
So the instructions are going to be simple.
1. Your layout does not have to be of Snow White, but I want to see Snow White colors, blue, red, white and yellow…You can use any combinations of the colors…
2. You can choose any number of photos…
3. I want to see some clusters of flowers…
4. Add a hidden Mickey
5. Title, date and journal if you like. Add your finishing touches…
KellyBell Designs has donated the participation prize for this challenge. Here is what you are playing for.
Here's my layout: