Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hope everyone had a nice holiday

It was a busy day yesterday for me. For the first time in along time, we had the whole family over for dinner. We also invited my son Jeremy's future in-laws. After dinner, we all open our presents and my grandchildren were surprise when my husband & son John came in the living room with turtles that they ask for Christmas. Of course my grandson named his Leonardo and my granddaughter named hers Angel. I do not know where she came up with that name.
Today was a chill day for me, we only left the house today to go to church and grocery shopping. My son John got my husband tickets to see the Eagles play tonight, but the game was cancelled due to the snowstorm that we are getting now. He was happy that it was cancelled, because he really didn't want to get stuck in Philly for the night. The game was re-schedule for this Tuesday, which is better for my son, he doesn't have to go to work on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment