Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Friday to ye me hearties! This week I have a swashbuckling new release that is sure to shiver yer timbers and it is just the treasure that ye be seeking.!!

X Marks The Spot

A treasure chest full of scrapping fun!! 24 beautiful papers, over 70 unique elements, and a fantastic alpha are all included in this whimsical kit!

This fabulous kit is perfect for scrapping your theme park adventures, Pirate and Princess party, Halloween costumes, or any pirate-themed page. Mark my words, X Marks the Spot is also ideal for creating invitations and decorations for all your pirate occasions. Savvy?

Take a look at what I made using this kit!

I thought I'd share a little of the treasures with you, by creating a freebie for you!

http://www.mediafire.com/?52fc10cuh5krfc2

Have a great day!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment