Friday, September 8, 2017

New Releases from Connie Prince

Hold on to your hats because today Connie has two new releases for you.  That’s right, I said TWO new releases!  First up is a fun filled Fall themed collection that is in The Digi Chick Hatchery Sale.

cap_fallfunbundleTDC

Isn’t this bundle super cute?!  That fox stole my heart the moment I saw it in the preview.  So much to love in this collection that you can only find at The Digi Chick during the Hatchery Sale.  Here is a closer look at what you can pick up with this collection.

cap_fallfunKitTDCcap_fallfunWATDCcap_fallfunXPPTDCcap_fallfuntempsTDCcap_fallfunBCTDCcap_fallfunAPAOTDC


Here's what I created:



The second new release make creating layouts super easy!  Templates!  It’s the September 2017 Template Bundle.
cap_septtempbundle

Available at Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick.

Here's what I created using these templates:




Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment