Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Releases! {Travelogue: Montana} and {January 2018 Template Bundle}

Pull up a chair, grab your favorite beverage/snacks, and get comfy because I have quite a bit to share today!  First up we have two new releases from Connie.  The first is an addition to her Travelogue series, this time taking a trip to the wild state of Montana.  Okay, so I know it’s not all wild but in all my travels through that state when I was a youngster, I remember the mountains, the wide open spaces, and to me it was wild!  I love the rugged beauty and hope to be able to share that with those I love some day.  Let’s take a look at Connie’s Travelogue: Montana collection.

cap_travelogueMTBundle
cap_travelogueMTKitcap_travelogueMTTempscap_travelogueMTWB
Connie also has a Word Art and Flair pack to add a special touch to your layouts!
cap_travelogueMTWAFP
You can pick these up at Ginger ScrapsThe Digi Chick, and Digital Scrapbooking Studio!

Here's what I created:


Up next is another new release for this week!  It’s time to feed our template addiction!  I know I love all of Connie’s templates!  Every time a new bundle comes out I find a new favorite.  Let’s take a look at the January 2018 Template Bundle.  It has a new Ribbons and Papers pack, a Full Circle pack, a White Space pack, and an In Pieces pack. EEEK!  I can’t wait to get to the weekend so I can play around with these!
cap_jan2018tempbundle

Here's what I created:



The last bit of news is that Connie’s retiring several older packs/products and you should check them out before they are gone for good.  Don’t let these slip by you!
cap_janretproducts2018_ALL
The other day I was working with Connie’s #2018 January (I am in awe of this stunning kit!) and created a timeline cover for Facebook that I thought you all might enjoy using.  Instructions for resizing for Facebook are included in the file.  Enjoy this freebie!
cap_Susan_#2018Jan_TC_freebie_prev

Happy Scrapping!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment