Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Take $2 Tuesday, May 1st, 2018

Welcome to the first Take $2 Tuesday sale of May!  It’s always fun to start off a month with a special sale.  Today’s sale kits are Travelogue Tennessee and Baby Love!
cap0501_2Tuesday

Here's what I created using Baby Love :

BL1

BL2

Today also kicks off the May 2018 Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale!  Connie has a lovely collection that is perfect for remembering those who have passed on from this world.  It speaks of hope and healing with an overwhelming tenderness.  I grew up in a community where May was a month of dedication services at various churches so this collection has a very dear place in my heart and is allowing me to record those memories for my own family.
cap_sorrowbundleGS
cap_sorrowKitGScap_sorrowMPPGScap_sorrowAPAOGScap_sorrowXPPGScap_sorrowWAGScap_sorrowtempsGS
Only available at Ginger Scraps.

Here's what I created:


Happy Scrapping!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment