Thursday, June 7, 2018

{NEW} June 2018 Template Bundle!

It’s here! It’s really here!  One of my favorite new release days is here!  I get super excited every month when Connie releases her new template bundle because that means I have more tools in my scrapping toolbox to create lovely layouts to enjoy sharing with my family.  I know that anytime I use one of her templates I’m going to wind up loving the layout I come up with.  This month Connie has included blended templates, lots of photo places, white space, and a new set with banners.  Come see what Connie has for you!
cap_jun2018TempBundle


Available at Ginger Scraps and The Digi Chick.

Here's what I created using these templates:



This month Connie has a special store wide sale going on at both stores that you are definitely not going to pass by.
cap_JunSale
Did you see that bottom part on the flier?  That’s right, Connie teamed up with her designer friend Trixe Scaps to create a lovely Daily Download Kit that you can only pick up at Ginger Scraps.  Each day in June a new piece will be made available for free in the store.  Don’t miss a day!
movingdaysneak

Happy Scrapping!


Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment