Tuesday, July 17, 2018

$2 Tuesday & $1 Bake Sale from Connie Prince

Good morning Connie Prince Fans!  I hope today is shining brightly for you already and that wonderful things will come your way all day long.  Since it’s a Tuesday that means Connie has selected two of her awesome kits to go on sale for only $2 each for today only.  What did she pick this week?  A kit that is sure to be a cool way to celebrate Summer and a very musically inclined kit that I somehow have managed to miss until now!  Shocking, I know.  I have no idea how I missed that one!
cap0717_2Tuesday

Here's what I created using Summer: Splash Zone:


The July 2018 Bake Sale at Ginger Scraps has a few days left and these kits are too sweet to pass up!
cap_JulBakeSale

Here's what I created:



Happy Scrapping!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment