Friday, August 10, 2018

August 2018 Template Bundle by Connie Prince

Would you like to try out Connie’s fabulous templates?  Are you looking for a sweet deal?  Are you in love with Connie’s Templates?  If your answer is yes to one or more of these questions then today’s new release is for you!  If you didn’t answer yes to any of those questions, well, I just don’t know what to say other than, this bundle is the perfect way to try templates.  I know that I look forward to Connie’s template bundle every month.  Each bundle is like a shot of scrapping creativity!  Here’s a look at the August ‘18 Template Bundle.

cap_aug2018tempbundle
Connie has hit upon 4 of my favorite scrapping styles in this bundle and I know I’ll be reaching for these many times over.  Blends, White Space, In Pieces, and Banners!  Sweet scrapping joy!

These are available at Ginger Scraps and Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

Here's what I created using one template out of each set:





Happy Scrapping!


Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment