Friday, November 23, 2018

New Releases & A Sale at Designs by Connie Prince

 Connie is having a Black Friday Sale and you’ll want to take advantage of the savings you can get to help stretch that scrapping budget just a bit further!
cap_blackfridaySale

Today’s new release is the November 2018 Grab Bag and it’s full of all things joyful and festive!  You get six brand new coordinating packs for only $5!  Connie’s Grab Bags were one of the first things that drew me to her designs.  I was building my scrapping stash on a limited budget and I new I would always get quality products in her grab bags.  She also provides a full reveal of what is in the Grab Bag in the stores so you know what you are going to get!

cap_nov18grabbag
Connie also has these coordinating Add-On packs available.
cap_christmasmagicAPAOcap_christmasmagicWA
Available at Ginger Scraps and Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

Here's what I crated:


If you love templates or have been curious about using templates you the November 2018 Template Bundle is a great value!  You get 16 templates for only $4.99!  Hurry though these are only at this price for one week before the bundle is broken apart and the template packs are set at full price each.
cap_nov18tempbundle

Here's what I created:



Happy Scrapping!


Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment