Friday, May 31, 2019

2019 June by Connie Prince

Welcome back!  I have loved all of Connie's #2019 Collection this year and the June addition is just as stunning and versatile as all the rest have been.  Are you looking for a kit that you can go to often?  I think #2019 June is the kit for you!

Want all the main packs?  Connie has a convenient bundle to make shopping simple!


Here are full sized versions of the previews for you.


Connie also has these coordinating Add-On packs.


Here's what I created:

Image may contain: 2 people

A little birdie told me that there is another new release headed your way tomorrow.  Be sure to stop by and see what Shelby has to share with you.  I'm going to head off for today with this freebie from Connie just for you blog readers.  A set of Facebook Timeline Covers created with #2019 June!  Enjoy!


Happy Scrapping!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment