Saturday, September 7, 2019

{NEW} Travelogue: Arkansas + {NEW} Farmhouse Fall by Connie Prince

Alright Connie Prince fans, you are going to want to find your comfy spot, set up your favorite beverage and snack, and get ready for lots of new and amazing goodies to be shown to you today.  Connie has two new releases today and I bet both are going to find their way into several of your scrapping stashes.

First up is an addition to the Travelogue series that I've been waiting for since Connie started putting these kits together.  My home state of Arkansas!  They call it the "Natural State" due to all the beautiful state parks, nature trails, and more.  I was lucky to grow up in an area where you could drive a few minutes away and find yourself surrounded by untamed nature.  This kit will be perfect for pulling out some of my older photos from when I was a kid/teen/young adult and retelling my stories for my family to enjoy.  Check out Travelogue: Arkansas!


Here is a look at the three main pack in the bundle.


Connie also has this Word Art/Flair Add-On pack that coordinates with Travelogue: Arkansas.



Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories

Here's what I created:

Natural-State

I could probably spend all day on just that new release but Connie has two more things releasing today.  She received a request for another Alpha to go along with the Travelogue series and whipped up this second Alpha Add-On pack.



Ginger Scraps | DSS My Memories

Connie has an exclusive kit releasing at My Memories that is absolutely stunning!!



Here is an up close look at the packs in the Bundle.





Exclusively at My Memories!

Here's what I created:

Image may contain: 1 person

Happy Scrapping!
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment