Friday, April 10, 2020

Spring Swing by Dagilicious

Hey there everyone! How are you? I hope this finds you well and happy. It’s almost the weekend! What are your plans? I know we’re all kind of limited on what we can do, but get creative. If the weather isn’t great, what about a picnic in the living room? If it’s nice you should definitely get out in the sunshine.

I’m celebrating Spring today! Swing into Spring is the name of my new set of templates and I really think you’re going to love them. There’s lots of room for you to put your photos and elements. Great space to journal as well. I did them in beautiful Spring colors that you’re really going to enjoy. They’re at both of my stores and they’re on sale for 30% off until April 16th.





Here's what I created:


Happy Scrapping!
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment