Friday, May 15, 2020

Two New Releases and Bake Sale from Connie Prince

Connie has two new releases today and the Ginger Scraps' Bake Sale kicks off today too!

First, the new releases.  Connie has added to her Travelogue series!  I haven't had the opportunity to visit this state yet but I really want to!



There is also this coordinating Word Art and Flair Pack!



Here's what I created:

No photo description available.

______________________________________________

The other new release is a special release only available at DSS for this month!




You will also get this Free With Purchase!


Here's what I created:

Image may contain: 1 person

______________________________________________

There is one more special sale going on starting today and that's the Ginger Scraps' May 2020 Bake Sale!  You can pick each of these kits/template pack up for only $1!



Here's what I created:


Happy Scrapping!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment