Friday, January 22, 2021

Retiring Products Sale, NEW kit: Lovebirds from Connie Prince

This Friday is a little bit different.  Connie is having to make some room in her stores to give you new products to create with.  She has some AMAZING older kits that if you don't already have, you need to snag before they go into the scrapping vault.

Check all these out at Ginger Scraps and pick them up before they are gone!  I'm sad to see Live, Love, Sparkle going into the vault (though I'll still be reaching for it in my stash from time to time).  I bet Connie will have something fun to take it's place before long though!

Connie has a new release today as well.  This one is called Lovebirds!

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories

Here's what I created:


  Happy Scrapping!

Lyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment