Sunday, March 14, 2021

New Releases from Connie Prince

Connie has two new releases and has brought back a former favorite back!  The Travelogue series has been an amazing one to watch grow and I love how all the kits fit together with the original kit.  Connie has reached the 50th State which is quite a feat!  Today she released Travelogue: Rhode Island and it's just as fresh and fun as all the other kits!

Here is a closer look at the three packs in the bundle.

If you are a fan of the flairs and word art packs, Connie has a coordinating Add-On pack as well.


All of this is available at Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories.

Here's what I created:


I love this time of each month because Connie releases her template bundle for the month! Connie's templates make scrapping so much easier for me and I always come away with a layout I absolutely love when I start off with her templates. Here is her March 2021 Template Bundle!


This is available at Ginger Scraps and DSS.

Here's what I created:




___________________________________________________________________________________

Connie has brought back a lovely kit called Paint Chips: Turquoise and it's waiting to join your scrapping stash.  NOTE: This was a special give away kit at DSS back in June 2020 so check your stash before purchasing.  I'm so glad Connie put this one in her stores because those of us who missed it and love the color turquoise need this kit!  It's gorgeous!


Available at Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories.

Here's what I created:


 Happy Scrapping!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment