Sunday, June 6, 2021

New From Connie Prince

Sea & Me is a lovely new exclusive collection at My Memories.  It's soothing colors and beautiful papers and elements are calling for you to sail away!


Here's a look at what you will get in the bundle.  Remember you save 50% off the individual pack prices by picking up the bundle.  It's so worth it!!


Here's what I created:


 June 2021 Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale!  Can you believe we have hit the half way mark of 2021 already?  Connie has the perfect collection for all you DIY or handyman/handywomen out there!  Check it out!


Here's what I created:


____________________________________

There are a few days left to pick up Life Chronicled: My Life's Work at your favorite Connie Prince store while it's on sale!

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls

Here's what I created:


Happy Scrapping!

Lyn



No comments:

Post a Comment