Saturday, September 11, 2021

Two New Collabs from Connie Prince

Don't you love it when the North Meets South Designs duo of Connie Prince and Trixie Scraps get together?!  I know I do!  Every single one of their collabs is a winner.  Here is the 2021 September: Wisdom collection that you can pick up only at Ginger Scraps.


Here's a closer look at the packs in the bundle.

Here's what I created:


_____________________________________

The second collab, Whoo Loves Fall?, was made by Connie and Adrienne Skelton Designs.  This one is stinking adorable!  It's available at Ginger ScrapsDSSMy Memories, & Scrap Girls.


Here's a closer look at the packs in the collab bundle.


This is releasing at Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls.

Here's what I created:


Happy Scrapping!

Lyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment