Sunday, March 6, 2022

My Husband My Friend Collection by Trixie Scraps

The full kit has 40 papers, 46 elements and a unicase alpha. It will be $2 and each of the add-on packs just $1 each from March 1st until March 5th. On March 6th, prices increase to $4 for the kit and $2 for each add-on pack, followed by my regular prices on April 1st.

March 2022 Buffet Sale

Add-On Packs

The collection includes coordinating cardstock and worn plaid papers, plus a fun pack of messy edges. Snag the pack of pocket-style cards to add some graphic interest to your pages. To help you create pages quickly, I’ve created both a coordinating set of page templates and a beautifully detailed set of quickpages! Lastly, if you love it all, grab the value bundle. (Note, the quickpages are not included in the bundle.)

    March 2022 Buffet Sale 

Here's what I created:


 Happy Scrapping!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment